Monday, October 20, 2014

Pumpkin Spice Pancakes

So I had leftover pumpkin from my baking spree this weekend… So as a quick dinner before a coffee date I threw some pumpkin and spices into my GF pancake batter… because of course right after you workout you crave pancakes….. life. BUT anyways.. here it is :) 

Pumpkin Spice Pancakes:



There are many boxes of GF pancake mix out there… I use This and This or this
So…. Make the mix as it says on the box: Usually includes an egg, some oil, some milk, and some mix….. leave a little milk out of the recipe, you can add more later if needed and insert the following:


  • 1tsp cinnamon 
  • 1tsp pumpkin pie spice 
  • 1/2 ground ginger
  • 1/2 to 3/4 cup canned pumpkin 


 You can alter the spices and pumpkin as you wish… mix all ingredients and make as you normally would! 

Happy Fall Living!
~M

No comments:

Post a Comment